Tuesday, January 3, 2012

HEALING STARTS WITH KNOWING THE TRUE FACTS ABOUT CHILD SUPPORT

Greetings!

I want to take this time say to every person who's going through this present life experience feeling beat up by those within the child support system to take courage. I know firsthand the many things which can cause such problems in this life as both you and I both are experiencing on a daily bases.

That's why, I've decided to develop this brand new father to father blogging site. It's very important to me that each individual who's going through a child support case try to find a really good support group in which he/she can openly express his/her deepest fears about this abusive process called child support.

There are many of us who make it our business to ensure we pay our court ordered child support on a regular timely bases as we've been order to do. Sometime we find ourselves falling short of the full payment due. But, never the less we still try our very best to do what's right by our children as ordered through the court system.

Right now,as I write this blog post, I'm almost $25,000 dallors behind in arrears on my child suppost payments. Each month this amonut go's up by another $867.00 an if this continue there's no way I'll even pay this large amount off.

Yes, I have a job I'm working on right now, but even after the AG takes out 50% of my present pay. It still doesn't make up the full child support payment due on my present child support payment. At this very moment the AG through the court system has placed me on 10 years probation; simply, because I can't make the full child support payments due.

Although, I've tried to get another job in order to do so. It's been really hard on me seeing that my record keeps my from doing so at the moment. But, still although, they know of this problem they want to still send me to jail.

If you're experiencing the same kind of heartship in your own life. Please, join with me in this fight for real change within the system.  



  

6 comments:

  1. Hello,

    My name is C.E. Manor, and I am an author. I have just the manuscript of my second novel, and it is a fictional book about child support, but it's coming from the payer's side of the story. It doesn't represent those that are not paying or attempting to pay. This book is for those that get up and go to work everyday knowing that they are not going to bring home a full pay. I can't say that I know what you're going through, but I do understand. I have a two brothers, and brother-in-law, and several cousins and friends going through this exact thing, and that's what inspired me to write my novel. It is time for the child support laws to be re-written. I see men and women working themselves to the bone on their jobs just to come home with half their wages. I mean, they don't have enough money left to pay rent, buy groceries, or purchase their own transportation. This is a serious subject that has to be addressed. I am seeking individuals and groups to endorse this novel to ensure that the public is educated. I realize that I'm not on child support, but that doesn't mean I won't be because you can't control others or their feelings. I just had to comment on your post to let you know that what you're going through is not going unseen, and hopefully, I can do my part to make sure that the nation and it's leaders see this for what it is and start making some changes. If you would like to have more information please contact me at cemanor@gmail.com. Take care and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your help, I am also fighting for my and my families life. There seems to be no end to the abuse andor the moment by moment torment produced by this form of legal extortion. again thank you and I would appreciate more info.
      signed, wildernessintexas@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. I am not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent info I was looking for this info for my mission.
    Eibach 2873.320 Anti-Roll-Kit Front and Rear Performance Sway Bar Kit

    ReplyDelete
  3. A father cannot be the father he wants and needs to be by being FoRCED by the state to pay financially
    To be honest this is a form of extortion by the mothers that births a child out of wedlock or relationship
    Hi my name is Curt, and I'm currently going thru this childsupport obligation where the mother choses to be a stay at home mom while she juices the system for money
    Mind you we were NEVER in a relationship and she making at least 22000 from me a year from child support
    To some that's a salary on minimum income
    This is not right or fair and the state should force the mother to play her part on the income side of things if the ultimate goal is the welfare of the child
    A child "my child" who grows up in a household that sees no one hustling to get up to go to work chances are they will grow up to be a lazy adult as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Father we need to band together change the system and how it is only affecting on the MEN
    Remember it takes Two people to make a child
    50% male genes 50% female genes = child
    The "system" needs to change where the role financially is equally shared. Not all falls upon the father
    For years women fought for equal right!!!!
    Well dammit they should have the the right to equally share that 17% and should be obligated to at least 8.5% of that 17% in the financial support of the child
    LETS FiGHT fOR EQUAL RIGHTS FOR MOTHERS
    To share the load of the 17% since the law states
    "Combined" income of both parents
    Fathers should not be left destitute will mothers lay on their behinds do nothing
    And collect a check which goes to their hair and nails
    And new shoes and not our children
    Mothers should also submit and itemized statement
    Of all monies collected and used on the child/children

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to plan a nationwide shutdown no goods move nothing open all fathers on strike, Until you get all fathers to stand together and shut down our government nothing will ever change I am so broke I only eat once a day, really thinking about suicide seems like that's the only way out I pay $850 for three sons I haven't gotten to see in 8 years because she moved so far away.

      Delete